Sata 5000

Welcome Forums Main Forum Paint and Refinish Sata 5000

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Carl 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

gunner
    Participant

Has anyone here used the new sata 5000 yet. Or no of the changes they have made to the gun.

Jonathan Gates
    Participant

I would also like to know how it compares to the sata 4000 and iwata ws400.

zach
    Participant

The rp is a very fast gun, probably the fastest I’ve seen. The hvlp is as fast as my 4000 rp. Both have awesome pattern profile and atomization, even at low air pressure.

Jesse Wilkie
    Participant

The rp4000 is my go to gun for sure. However we just got an hvlp5000 and its pretty sweet. Its still pretty new to me so I can’t give much feedback. The gun loves the hpc15 clear we sometimes use the thicker stuff is still a bit tricky.

candace
    Participant

I have the rp for clear, and I love it. I was using the 4000 before, I find it atomized wonderfully. I’ve never liked the Iwata, I demoted that to Sealer, and once I get another Sata, the Iwata is going in the drawer.

matt
    Participant

Ive had mine for about 3 months now using the WSB setup. i absolutely love it for spraying base

paul
    Participant

I will wait for the 6000 to come out next month ,they will have the option to add the digital unit to the handle as an upgrade to the non digital rather than the ADAM pod system

Jayson Munro
    Participant

[quote=”ARTSPRAY” post=37044]I will wait for the 6000 to come out next month ,they will have the option to add the digital unit to the handle as an upgrade to the non digital rather than the ADAM pod system[/quote]

Not a good idea,stick to your oddball guns :p

paul
    Participant

the 7000 will be out the week after the 6000 is launched ,that will have twin laser distancing guides like the dambusters used 😉

Carl
    Participant

I thought with satas you get back as far as the booth will allow and just hose it on lol ? No lasers needed ha ha

paul
    Participant

I think I must have ordered the Satire model Carl hehehehe :silly:

Carl
    Participant

:rofl :rofl :rofl
    Good choice mate i like the limited edition sarky model myself :lol1 :lol1 :lol1

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.