RM870 vs traditional raw plastic adheasion methods

Welcome Forums Main Forum Introductions RM870 vs traditional raw plastic adheasion methods

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jake
    Participant

Hey guys, really just looking for reviews and processes for RM 870. currently im washing bumper, baking for 60mins, cleaning immediately after with rm909, scuff with gray scuff and scuff paste, clean again with rm909, apply 868 adhesion promoter, flash for 20mins then on too paint or sealer if fill is needed. I know the prep time wouldn’t change but if im usually applying a sealer than why bother with the adhesion promoter if this product can eliminate the need. any info is greatly appreciated.

Chris
    Participant

Hello there dirt I’m a RM user for last 8 years use 870 on all primed and raw plastic bumpers and never had one come back the stuff is like bullet proof I mix it 4:1:2 it’s nice stuff yes it eliminates the adhesion promoter

jake
    Participant

rite on, do you happen to spray the rm323 sealer? does the 870 lay down as smooth? also whats the cost? ill ask my jobber on Monday as well. thanks for the info.

jake
    Participant

Chris
    Participant

Yes I spray the dp 322/323 yes it lays down pretty smooth anymore question just ask talk to you later

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.