Frame pulling

Home Forums Main Forum Introductions Frame pulling

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dan Dan 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

Hey guys I’m a painter by trade who has been getting into a lot more bodywork in the past year or two…. What I’m really looking to learn about is frame pulling . I know a little bit but not much and have never apprenticed under a bodyman . I looked online but couldn’t find too much regarding the basics and fundamentals of straightening frame using a drive on or wedge clamp set up … I have frame machines that I would like to start attempting to to frame work on . Any website links or info would be appreciated !

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Have you signed up with I-CAR? They have some of the best info/ education in the business IMO.

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

I have not been to any icR courses in 5+ years, I would like to get more points though , I will have the opportunity to take more through my employer in 2016

Profile photo of travis
    travis
    Participant

What kind of measuring equipment do you have to work with. Lazer, tram, tape? What are you trying to pull- unibody or full frames?

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan
    Participant

No lazers would be measuring with trams, and no full frame just unibody

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.