Eaton Compressors -Used by Many Major Industries

Welcome Forums Product Reviews Eaton Compressors -Used by Many Major Industries

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Olivia Grey Olivia Grey 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of David Dadson
    David Dadson
    Participant

Eaton Compressors that are used by many major industries is the cast iron air compressor pumps which are available in various capacities and styles. Unlike the traditional air compressor pumps that are made of aluminum, these pumps have been designed out of cast iron and are more powerful and efficient than the traditional pumps. Also these work at a rate that is 90% slower and make 70% lesser noise which makes them extremely popular among the customers.

Profile photo of Olivia Grey
    Olivia Grey
    Participant

Indeed! I have been using Eaton air compressors from the last 3 years. And so far I am not troubled by any kind of high maintenance issues or constant noise. I was told by someone on other forum that all the parts are not manufactured in the USA. But, let me tell you the real story. The majority of piston-type unit’s components of Eaton are made here in the USA. And to establish this fact, they are using “American flag sticker” on all the items since 2008. Why a big brand like Eaton would not create jobs for their own countrymen? I got 100hp Rotary Screw compressors at true factory direct prices cutting out the middle man that saved me few dollars.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.