Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: dx 103 anti static agent

dx 103 anti static agent 1 year 7 months ago #29466

Well here i am again. Went to ppg school last week and most of my questions have been answered. Still got a few though. While going through the p sheets i noticed an anti static agent. Does this stuff help at all? or is it even worth buying? and what are the best ways to ground a car? none of this is a practice i have ever tried. but if it will produce cleaner paint jobs im all for it. Most of my jobs come out pretty clean. but once in a while a jobs got me scratching my head after extremely thourough cleaning and they seem to attract dirt like a magnet, dirty as hell.... got me a wondering if static has something to do with it...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

dx 103 anti static agent 1 year 7 months ago #29467

• lild
  • Been Enjoying the Paint Fumes a While
  • Thank you received: 33
Yes it does help. Folow the p sheet on useimg it.

dx 103 anti static agent 1 year 7 months ago #29494

• R1campr
  • Catching the Buzz
  • Thank you received: 1
Blowin the vehicle off helps me the most, every little crack and crevice, inside and out after sanding. After its in the booth and wiped down, I will quickly, lightly blow off the outside again in case there's any dirt or lint left from wiping it down, then Ill tack it off. If I forget to blow it off the second time Ill get some dirt. I use anti stat for plastic parts, and the dx103 will take off base coat and lacquer primers.
Time to create page: 3.536 seconds